The race format has changed a little from last season. Here's the rundown...
- 11:00hrs - Juniors, Veterans and Women - 40 mins - £10.00 on the day
- 12:00hrs - Youths - 30 mins - £5.00 on the day
- 12:45hrs - Under 12, Under 10 and Under 8 - 15 mins - £1.00 on the day
- 13:30hrs - Senior Open - 60 mins - £10.00 on the day
£3 day membership charge or join British Cycling for just over £1 a month.
These details are subject to change, so check back regularly.
Any major changes will be included in the news feed,
and posted to Facebook and Twitter.
- Date: 07/10/2012
- Race Venue: DRURIDGE BAY COUNTRY PARK,
- Host Club: Northumbria Police Cycling Club
- Organiser: Jonathan Caisley
- OR SEE THE CXNE Website